[pct-l] thru hikers

dusterbuddy at comcast.net dusterbuddy at comcast.net
Fri Jan 4 18:31:04 CST 2008

I have the up most confidence (faith) that all the '08 hikers will be very great full and charming. I know that I am amazed at the spirit of all the trail angels that help out perfect strangers. I know i will be on the trial next year and cant wait to be surrounded by all this generosity.

again thank you
Kim

From: "greg jacobs" <pcthiker08 at gmail.com>

Lets hope the 08 group respects the trail angles who are going to open there homes and property to us this comming season, thanks to all of you guys in advance and cya on the trail

Greg