[pct-l] San Felipe Hills Power Line Update

Ken Powers kdpo at pacbell.net
Sat Jan 5 20:15:56 CST 2008

This is only a powerline. If you want a real cause check out this map:
http://www.cahighspeedrail.ca.gov/public_notice/pdf/Final_CHSR_Map_Boards.pdf

The state of California is planning to build a high-speed rail line between
LA and SF/Sacramento. This map shows it crossing the PCT before Palmdale. Of
course it crosses back over the PCT before the Tehachapis.

I prefer the power line to a high speed train.

Ken