[pct-l] Wall-size PCT map?

Pam Bryant pam.bryant at cox.net
Sun Jan 6 07:12:08 CST 2008

I got a full size map from Adventure 16 store in San Diego, CA, it is 45" x
8.25 " and it was free for me.
I believe it is from pcta.org, in fact the map they have on the website is
part of this map that I have.
There is also other useful info on the map.
I would suggest calling the pcta.org.
I hope this works for you.
Pam