[pct-l] Legal Ponderings......

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 17:57:02 CST 2008

All good points Donna.  Bottom line for me is, I decided years ago not to live in fear......to live in fear means all the "bad guys" have already won!  I refuse to be imprisoned by "what-if"s".........I lived my life too long in that mind set.  I'm sure you understand.............

Wheeew

"Donna \"L-Rod\" Saufley" <dsaufley at sprynet.com> wrote:  body{font-family: Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color: #ffffff;color: black;}   If you want to remain incognito and under the radar, you've also got to hope that other hikers aren't writing about you and your whereabouts and posting on trail journals or elsewhere unbeknownst to you.  In other words, it's not just your own actions that can put information about you, flattering or unflattering, factual or not factual, on the internet.  It's an interesting situation, to say the least.
 L-Riod