[pct-l] PCT post....Greg

JoAnn jomike at cot.net
Sun Jan 6 22:28:25 CST 2008

Far out; solid, and right on! That's my old Buddy, Greg. Not to worry Strider, we don't worry about your "twisted legal mind", but we do  worry about your generally twisted mind  :)

In other wards folks - quit being some damned paranoid. Yes "it" can happen; yes "it" might happen; yes some day "it" will happen; that does not mean you need to be in a fear/paranoid mode.

bighummel at aol.com wrote: It is pondering on legal issues that considering the status of copywrited material is conceivably, unconscientiously, unbelievably silly to take serious unless mutual parties of substantial interest are intimitly involved in several dimensions of the standard postings.  That said, a court, in your state or mine might find that unconscious bodies are literally falling forward to understand the stupidity of such a consideration.

 In my limited and twisted legal opinion,

 Greg "Strider" Hummel
 (apologies to all included)