[pct-l] Legal Ponderings......

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Jan 6 22:32:30 CST 2008

Getting a little farther off list topic but still relevant I think.

What we look for in other people, we often find. If we look for hostility,
we find it. If we look for friendliness, we find it. Often, not always.

I too refuse to live my life in fear and not do anything. Of course staying
home is dangerous too! OTOH, I evaluate situations and decide if something
is too risky.  And no matter how wise and careful, adverse stuff happens.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>