[pct-l] VVR -- 2007ers, should I avoid in 2008?

Ken Powers kdpo at pacbell.net
Tue Jan 8 14:59:32 CST 2008

Donna was right. They told us that work was being done on the dam in June of 2007. The lake so low we got a ride from the ferry landing to the resort.

I don't think Lake Edison is involved, but in this area they pump the water back up the hill at night (using excess power capacity) to generate more power the next day.

Ken