[pct-l] VVR and trailjournals

mark v allemande6 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 17:35:42 CST 2008

I forgot to mention probably the most important  part
of my VVR diss:  a mouse raided our supply box.  We
lost all sorts of food, which is why we started
looking in their ghetto trail barrel and re-sell
shelves.

Anyway, my fave trailjournals:

The Northerner '03,
and
2007: Out of Order, Cloudspotter, Scout and Frodo,
Gesh, Recline, and for a few days' worth Pink Gumby.

Lots of different angles and styles, from poetic to
introspective to funny to video to rant to just good writing.