[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 4, Issue 23

Freiman, Paul pfreiman at ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 9 00:22:00 CST 2008

There was a leak in Florence Dam last year, so they had to drain it, then refill it.  Florence and Shaver are guaranteed to be full by contractual obligations, so that meant Edison, which had normal runout, was sacrificed down to 35%.
Therefore, it shouldn't be a mudhole this year.

About VVR..... I found it fantastic.  You get a free beer and night in a tent cabin with a comfy mattress bed!  And I found the prices to be very very reasonable.  The thing you have to remember is that for a couple the boat ride and $40 fee for a food box should not be lumped in with the expense of the place.  The food was great!!!  I almost passed it by because of what I heard, and I'm really glad I didn't.

Capt Bivy