[pct-l] Backpacking repairs

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 21:20:51 CST 2008

I stopped in today in LA Ca to get my backpack repaired. It needs major repair on my shoulder straps.... This place called Wilderness Workshop has been in business for 25 years and twice in the past have done small jobs for me. They pretty much do everything from zippers and modifications to washing down bags. They do work for REI and some A-16 stores in the area.... she runs out once a week to pick up and drop things in the LA area. The one thing is its not a place where you have something repaired well hiking the trail and need it in a week or so.... They do mail-in-orders however...
  The address is 6916 North Figueroa Street, LA CA 90042
  # is 323 256 0723
  Like i said i have used this woman to do repairs before and been happy with the work.
  Meadow Ed