[pct-l] Visas and passes?? (Josh 'the Brit' Henderson), addendum

ietura at viajarapie.info ietura at viajarapie.info
Fri Jan 11 03:39:00 CST 2008

Sorry for repeating what had already been said but I didn't check all
the later messages before answering (checked some but not all).
I'd like to comment on what David says. It's technically true but I
think the risk is minimal. You wouldn't be doing anything illegal
until you actually step across the border on the PCT and I guess
unless some border patrol actually sees you doing that (very
unlikely), you should be fine. After that, I don't think they'd have a
way to know where or how you had entered the US after being in
Canada... unless they register also this second entry when you go
through an official point of entry, do they?
rainskirt