[pct-l] safety on the pct

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 01:44:26 CST 2008

Hiker97 at aol.com wrote:        Ground Pounder writes: Hey you gave the Secret Pass Word I just full filled it.
  ------------------------------------
  Switchback replies: Say, I forgot about that.  Now all Pirates be alert to this.  If I am let into the April Kickoff again this year, then once again the secret password to the Pirate Lair table area is "Jack Daniel's".  This is to preclude Terminator Female Leadership types from attacking our goof off area and getting by the alert dogs.  DO NOT let any Terminators know about this. I thank you.

-Wheeew-
www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/
---->MexiCan----> 2008