[pct-l] How do you measure up?

Home jeffreyn at sonic.net
Sun Jan 13 10:43:33 CST 2008

I've never found that trail cooking, er, rehydrating, requires much
precision.  I know from experimenting in the kitchen how full my mug is
with 8 ounces, and I eyeball it.  When in doubt I fall back on the 500ml
marking on my pot.  If things turn out a little sticky, I add more water.
If things turn out a little runny, I celebrate soup.

--
Jeffrey "57" Zimmerman
Sonoma County