[pct-l] the perfect desert shirt?

katherine becksvoort kabecksv at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 13 13:30:41 CST 2008

Hey all,
Now, I know everyone here has very different opinions about gear...which is why I'm asking for ideas.

I've got all my clothes sorted out for 2008 thru...except for the desert hiking shirt. I've heard it all...you MUST go thru with a long sleeve, white, collared shirt.....all the way to whatever you've got it okay with lots of sunscreen and a good hat.

So, my question is....Suggestions on specific brands and models of your version of "a perfect desert hiking shirt"

Also....Jetboil or Pepsi G?

Again, I've heard both.....and am leaning towards my Pepsi G. I've already got that system figured out, and my father (the retired engineer) would be so happy to see the same original Pepsi G feed me for another hike.

MoonPie