[pct-l] Thermojet stove, Al vs steel axe?

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 14:38:57 CST 2008

I have the thermojet stove, as you know, I vouch for it. Never had a
regular alcohol stove, though, the pepsi-can kind. Only had various
gas stoves and other fuels. But it boils respectably fast, plenty fast
for me. Cooking a meal takes about an ounce of fuel, perhaps a touch
more if you have to boil it for awhile.