[pct-l] 'Falsie's'---teeth, that is.....

Bob BobandShell97 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 13 16:40:33 CST 2008

AsABat wrote, about his contacts:

>" I try to remove them early in the evening while I'm not so tired, and
take care to use a flashlight so I don't lose them in my sleeping bag.

OK, I can't resist telling this story.  Leading a group of students on a
late Fall hike on the AT, I heard one of the guys lament that he had just
lost a contact lens.  With a carpet of dead leaves a foot thick in front of
him, he said to forget it and hike on.  Being the proud card-carrying anal
type that I am, I said, "Hold it," and confirmed just where he had been
standing.  I asked everyone to remove their packs and kneel in a 6 ft square
there at the edge of the trail.  "Now, carefully remove one leaf at a time
and drop it behind you."  It took less than 4 minutes and we found that
sucker!  Great feeling!

Dr Bob