[pct-l] the perfect desert shirt?

Brett blisterfree at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 16:51:23 CST 2008

 >>Suggestions on specific brands and models of your version of "a
perfect desert hiking shirt"

Sugoi Basic Tee with suncreen or an umbrella, with the GoLite C-Thru
long-sleeve zip "t-neck" as a backup for whenever sunscreen or an
umbrella aren't practical.

The high-SPF "desert shirts" - button-down, with vents, etc., tend to be
very tightly woven and breathe comparatively poorly, besides being
rather heavy and, imo, uncomfortable to wear with a pack.

- blisterfree