[pct-l] clothing question

piros4 at comcast.net piros4 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 14 13:16:15 CST 2008

Great point about cold being a relative and personal thing. In general, women tend to get cold much easier than men. I've camped with a guy who had the same sleeping bag I did. I had the hood cinched down to a breathing port and still wasn't quite warm enough while the guy had the bag unzipped and whined about being hot. I have a 15 degree bag and on cold, rainy days, it takes me a long time to get warm, even inside the bag while wearing thermals and a hat.

Last Cookie

From: "Donna Saufley" <dsaufley at sprynet.com>