[pct-l] WAS: hiding from illegals NOW: Supply Wishlist For Mt Laguna

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Wed Jan 16 10:26:42 CST 2008

Hear! Hear!

But I'd much rather see my oilcans stocked at the General Store in Mt
Laguna. Even the Campo store has a better selection of hoppy brews
(although even they don't carry my oilcans...).

But one last comment on the Illegal issue- Night #1 is at the park at
Morena. Night #2 is in Burnt Rancheria campground at Mt Laguna. You're
not likely at all to encounter illegal activity (of the immigration
kind) in these campgrounds. If you see any non-PCT walkers on the trail
within these first 40 miles, wave and say "Hola!", you won't see any
more northward.

Michael Saenz
Associate Partner

MVE Studio, Inc. | Architecture
Irvine + Oakland + Honolulu

1900 Main Street, Suite 800 | Irvine, California 92614-7318 | T
949.809.2700 | www.mve-studio.com <http://www.mve-studio.com/>

  <http://www.mve-studio.com/>