[pct-l] hiding from Illegals

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 10:37:54 CST 2008

And I stand by my response.

Very important to know what soda you prefer though.........

Wheeew

Paul Magnanti <pmags at yahoo.com> wrote: >>I would hope that pct-l posters would never be so unkind as to imply that ANY question does not merit a respectful reply

The truth is a respectful reply, esp. said without insults and in a polite manner.

I am sorry if you feel that my answer was a  terse, but I still stand by my answer: Worrying about illegals is a topic that that gets a rather  large share of posts considering how much of a non-issue it is in reality.

And that about sums up on my stance. I really can't add too much more other than:  I love "CACTUS COOLER" soda and only drank it in SoCal. :)

(In other words, I'm done on this issue. Grazie! (Gracias?) )

-Wheeew-
www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/
---->MexiCan----> 2008