[pct-l] canada entry permit

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 16:21:55 CST 2008

Or- Rodney Dangerfield....."I told my wife I wanted to have sex, so she left the bedroom to give me some time alone.........."

Mike Saenz <msaenz at mve-architects.com> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}         st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }           Or as Austen Powers, International Man Of Mystery, answers to the question “sex”, “Yes Please!”

  Yeah BABY!

-->Michael Saenz
 Associate Partner

 MVE Studio, Inc. | Architecture