[pct-l] canada entry permit

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Wed Jan 16 16:45:27 CST 2008

Good afternoon, Robo,

There is nodefinition of exactly what attribute they want for "Appearance?",
but on my first application I put "White" and on the second I entered "Caucasian".
Both were approved.

I included the entry document in my last resupply box, which was mailed to
Stehekin.

Steel-Eye

^^^^^^^^^^  Serious hikers gather at:  http://www.aldhawest.org/  ^^^^^^^^^^