[pct-l] The Thumb-Sucking Whiner

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 19:16:54 CST 2008

So I have a goose down quilt on my bed and it's about 3 years old.  It's white and has been washed quite a bit thanks to doggie.  Anyhoo, a couple weeks ago it got a tear in the fabric from all the washings and I had feathers all over my bedroom.   Clearly something had to be done, and done fast.....whattodo, whattodo........I know!!!  A large piece of silver duct tape now decorates my quilt!  Now THAT'S Nut-Job!!!

  Wheeew

"Donna \"L-Rod\" Saufley" <dsaufley at sprynet.com> wrote:
    body{font-family: Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color: #ffffff;color: black;}      Warning -- the following has nothing to do with the subject line, and is probably only marginally interesting to a few!
  Oooohhh!!!  I'm sooo glad you mentioned laundry!!  I'm very excited about something new I'll be trying this year that one of my former business colleagues recommended based on her experience as a soccer team mom.  The apparently make net bags large enough to accommodate the average team uniform (which would be roughly equivalent to the average hiker laundry load) similar to the smaller lingerie bags for delicate things.  Using these bags for the hiker laundry would keep the duds separated, ending problems of missing socks clinging to someone else's shirt, and unclaimed items of unknown origins which mysteriously and predictably materialize each season.
  I was thrilled to get this information as we are always looking for ways to improve the system here at Hiker Heaven.  It's all about hiker-hosting innovations.  Like Terrie Anderson said in the most recent Walk video, "corporate efficiency" is my game. Now you all know just what a nut-job I truly am.
  L-Rod