[pct-l] Ray Jardine

Robert E. Riess robert.riess at charter.net
Wed Jan 16 20:11:42 CST 2008

First, the disclaimer:  I have no long distance hiking credentials whatsoever, and I have never met nor have I read Ray Jardine.  But I did overhear something at the ADZPCTKO a few years back while 30 of my favorite volunteers were peeling 200 lbs of potatoes.  A woman hiker was saying to another woman, "You know, when you are cold and tired and wet and your feet hurt and it's too far to your next campsite, just remember, it could be worse.  You could be Jardine's wife."  Bob Riess ADZPCTKO 99-07