[pct-l] Ray Jardine

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Wed Jan 16 21:34:54 CST 2008

Funny you should say that.  I am a big Ray philosophy fan.  Modified to suit
my personal style, his advice shaved years off of trial and error.  That
being said, I would not be suprised if he rubs some people the wrong way.
Highly opinionated people tend to do that. - makes them interesting though.
Funny comment about his wife though, because the only dialog I ever had with
his company was with his wife Jenny and she was a wicked *&^% to me on
email... I mean really out of line stuff.  Crazy, I did not even know how to
reply.  So, I just didn't.

So, the saying could actually be, "... it could be worse.  You could BE
Jardine's wife"

  _____