[pct-l] Ray Jardine

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Wed Jan 16 21:56:39 CST 2008

When discussing political issues (or other topics) switching the
conversation to attacks on personal character is a degeneration.  When
discussing character though, opinions of such are not a degeneration from
the topic, they are the core of the topic.    I do agree that they are
unpleasant conversations.  (she was really mean to me though - I just can't
ignore it - she hurt my feelings).

:-)

  _____