[pct-l] one person's lame, another person's... (+ more topics!)

Eric Lee (GAMES) elee at microsoft.com
Fri Jan 18 16:10:29 CST 2008

Donna wrote:

I don't know if either of you have met Roni, or at least seem him in "Walk"
(Squatch's first PCT video).  He is one of the most delightfully endearing
and deliberately provocative people you'll ever meet.  I'm guessing you
haven't been introduced to his ways, because if you had, you would know it's
pointless to argue (TIC).

I haven't ever met Roni, but there's absolutely no doubt in my mind that "you can't out-crinkle an Israeli!"

However, since I'm having to wait 20+ years to thru-hike the PCT (had kids before I figured out I want to thru-hike), when I finally do the whole thing in one go I'm gonna pack a big-ass budget.  And if anyone has a problem with that, well . . . HYOH.  <grin>

Eric