[pct-l] Llama Hiking

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Jan 19 13:52:29 CST 2008

Careful Switchback,

I just might go along on at least a part of your 2013 thru hike.  By
then I'll probably be in a little better shape and moving as fast as a
slow hare and as steady as an Everready rabbit-tortoise. Instead of
packing and carrying food, I'll just do a Yogi bear raid on your camp --
enjoy your chair and eat your food before you get there.

After all these years I've learned a thing or two from the notorious
trail pirates.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>