[pct-l] Oregon PCT Names

t.n. turner barnumbaileypdx at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 20 00:19:28 CST 2008

I second this! As a PNW-er, I enjoy learning about the area I live in.

I took a book out of the library in the last couple years, I don't remember the name, but the premise was, the different native american myths associated with PNW hikes and peaks. It was really interesting and I wish I could remember the title, but it's probably very easy to search, as that's how I found it on-line at the library.

So I would love more information on the names, etc , of the PNW!
tammy