[pct-l] PCT Place Names

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Jan 20 01:40:38 CST 2008

Is there a book on PCT place names?  For that mater, is there a place names book for the AT, CDT, and the PCT?  I have a book on Sierra place names and find that very interesting.

I say someone should do a book on PCT place names.  Someone who has lots of energy.  Someone who comes into contact with lots of hikers and lore.  Someone who is an articulate writer and thinker.  Someone who is an organizer and hosts hikers in Agua Dulce.

Yes, you know who I mean.  It is Jeff of Hiker Heaven.

I thank you, Switchback the Trail Pirate