[pct-l] Cameras

Steve Fosdick hikin_steve at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 01:04:46 CST 2008

Rizz0, I really like the Canon camera. I've been using the SD550, and here's a sample shot of Mt. Jefferson in Oregon:

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/85748062@N00/197765321/in/set-72157594212220821/

  I just up-graded to the Canon SD850 ... same size body and weight, just a few extra features and a larger screen in the back to view the photos you've already taken. I found it at Costco for $230. An extra battery will be an additional $50, plus I have some extra memory from my old camera that will work on the new one. It's fairly light and very easy to use.

  Hikin_Steve
  (PCT Candidate - Class of '08)

rizzo rizzo <rizzo1riz at hotmail.com> wrote:
    #yiv1533561018 .hmmessage P  {margin:0px;padding:0px;}#yiv1533561018  .hmmessage  {FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma;}  Whats a good camera, that 07'ers liked, looking 4 a new digi camera????

Rizz0