[pct-l] Trail Journals

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 09:44:35 CST 2008

Daily temps? Miles hiked? Elev gain? GPS coordinates? Gear synopsis?

Egads..that sounds like a tech manual..not a journal.

In the vein of "Just My Opinion", I love to read books/journals/writings whatever about the inner narrative. How this journey is affecting a person.

A "journal" that is as much dry statistics as a narrative would not really do anything for me.

But that's just .02 worth of rambling this morning...

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com