[pct-l] I'm hiking '08

Debby Parker debbymparker at rcn.com
Mon Jan 21 14:56:36 CST 2008

hey guys!!

I am an 18-year-old student (i will be starting my freshman year at
Colorado College in the fall) and i am planning on thru-hiking a
large chunk of the PCT (from Kennedy Meadows, Cali to southern
Washington) beginning at the border around June 4, 2008. I hike at a
pretty fast pace (I backpacked the 225-mile John Muir Trail section
of the PCT last summer in 11.5 days) and I travel pretty light. I am
looking for a companion or two to start out with at the border. If
you are interested, please email me at debbymparker at rcn.com, message
me, or give me a call at 617-777-3891.

Thanks, and happy trails!

Debby