[pct-l] I'm hiking '08

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 15:05:01 CST 2008

Heh, in editing your post (as seen on Facebook :P) you forgot to
change "start out with at the border." to "start out with at Kennedy
Meadows." -- just noticed that.

I'd be willing to hike with you if you can't find anyone else and are
concerned about hiking along. I'm sure there will be plenty of people
there to hook up with spur-of-the-moment when you get to kennedy as
well.