[pct-l] Section F Hike

Steve Schumm steveschummdds at msn.com
Mon Jan 21 17:53:40 CST 2008

Hi everyone,
I am looking for some help. Two friends and I are planning to hike a portion of Section F from Hwy. 58 to Kelso Valley Rd. starting on Feb. 15th. We are traveling in one vehicle and plan to leave it on Kelso Valley Rd. or in Weldon. We need a shuttle to our starting point on Hwy. 58. We are very willing to pay for fuel, food, time and any other reasonable expenses. If you are in the Tehachapi, Mojave or Weldon areas and are interested or know of someone else who might be interested in helping us keep our PCT adventure alive please contact me off list. Thanks
Steve