[pct-l] Snacks for the Trail

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 18:17:53 CST 2008

For some super power on the trail I recommend Terra Red Bliss potato  chips.
They are made with olive oil.  See _www.terrachips.com_
(http://www.terrachips.com) .

I am taking the Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Balsamic Vinegar and the Regular
chips on the Grand Canyon expedition.  I have to carry them at the top of  my pack
so they do not get smashed.  I might put them in a super light bag  for a
little more protection.

Trick: Put a rubber band around the bag, so when you open them you have a
way to close it up tight again.  No problem.

I do not know if I would take them on a longer hike due to their bulk, but
for a shorter hike they are very nice.

The Switch the Back