[pct-l] Montrail Hardrocks on Sale!

Melissa Spencer melissaaspencer at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 12:58:33 CST 2008

Wow, I hope the quality hasn't gone down!  I just bought 2 pair!  I have hiked about 3200 miles in Hardrocks (5 pairs between 2005 and 2007), and never a problem...

A perfect day is any day that ends with a new way of looking at the world. This generally takes a lot of physical effort in the mountains.
- Will Gadd