[pct-l] cellphone

Phil Baily pbaily at webuniverse.net
Tue Jan 22 16:49:28 CST 2008

In 2005 I walked from the northern edge of Crater Lake National Park
to Mt. Hood. There was no reception along the way, except at a few
points where I was on a hill with an open view to a town. If you go
slightly off trail to Elk Lake Resort, there is reception if you
stand in precisely the right spot near a corner of the restaurant
building. (The people inside will tell you where to stand.)  I also
had good reception at Mt. Hood.

Pieces