[pct-l] Trail Journals

Alison Rose a.rose at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 22 19:32:34 CST 2008

Dear Marge,

When I made the friendly jab at Gail, aka "pwheeew", it seemed to me that the web address
www.eatme.com would be clearly understood as a non-web address.  I'm sorry that you clicked
on the address hoping to find a real trail journal.  It must have been very shocking.  Honestly, I had
no idea that it was a porn site.  And I don't think that pwheew found it funny, either.  Which leads to
the next point.  It seems clear that the gatekeepers of the site, pwheeew et al, are far more serious
about hiking than am I.  And, while zealously gaurding the sacred doctrine of "not telling others what
to do!!", they violate the very same.  I'm a solo hiker anyway.  If we have to hold our noses while
communicating electronically, imagine what it'll be like in person!   Adieu! and happy hiking!!