[pct-l] More Top Supplies for the 2008 Campaign

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 09:09:56 CST 2008

I just thought SB was using the Hanzel and Gretal method of backpacking........

Wheeew

Hiker97 <hiker97 at aol.com> wrote:    AsABat writes: If’n them cornnuts is so gud, hows come we found dem alround the trail headin inta ALDHAWest a cuppa years ago?  Hikkers b worned, he leeves em lieing round the trail fer ye ta pik up.
 Switchback replies: Once again, the Trail Pirate has been maligned.  Accused of being a litter bug.  Accused of being a pack weight increaser.  Accused of being a trail animal feeder and waster of precious trail foods.  I will now return to my tent to take a nap with one eye open for any AsABat attacks.

-Wheeew-
www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/
---->MexiCan----> 2008