[pct-l] Sleeping Pad

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Jan 24 10:40:53 CST 2008

Wheeeeeew writes: Here's another query........I can sleep just about anywhere?as long as my feet aren't cold.? I have all the other bases covered, but am wondering if anyone carries any kind of down booties to use in the bag at night.? Worrying too much?? Going to extremes?? Wouldn't want the weight?? I dunno........
Switchback replies: Go to REI.com and get some "water proof socks" for super foot warmth in the sack.? I think the Seirus Hyperlite Stormsocks might do it for you.? This is a gear trick I have used for years if I think I need extra foot warmth.