[pct-l] Maintaining Anonymity on the Trail

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 10:49:36 CST 2008

I am in 100% agreement PCT MOM!  Keep doing what you're doing!  We're so very grateful to you for all you do and I look forward to meeting you!

Please send the address of you website!

Wheeew

Andrea Dinsmore <zaqueltooocool at gmail.com> wrote: We've been taking pics, adding names and dates and posting the pics to our website..........everyone seems to be thrilled over it. This has been going on for years. In all those hikers that have stayed with us no one has ever said don't take my pic. Everyone signs our register and most seem to be really interested in who's been here before them. So with all this privacy....hike in secret issues on this forum......we haven't seen any of it up here. So,  I guess I should fore warn all hikers and guests to the Skykomish area..........if I see you....I will record your attendance to our place. If you don't want the world to know you were at our place, in town or even at the trailhead........you better put a bag over your head.

-Wheeew-
www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/
---->MexiCan----> 2008