[pct-l] umbrellas and Gnats!

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Thu Jan 24 14:02:38 CST 2008

The umbrella trick would scare my horses out of their wits beyond any doubt
. . . so be careful when opening yours near any pack animals.

About gnats . . . I heard that they are attracted to the shine on the lenses
of sunglasses.  I tried removing mine, and it really seemed to work – fewer
bothered me without the sunglasses on.

L-Rod

   _____