[pct-l] Pocketmail out of stock until end of April

Home jeffreyn at sonic.net
Thu Jan 24 22:41:01 CST 2008

Well, I suppose one could always go into a stationary store and buy a
calfskin-bound journal with thick, creamy, acid-free stock and write
lucid/lurid/inspired/tedious prose in it (inserting the occasional sketch)
until the wee small hours, then after returning from Canada stash it on
the bookshelf for grandchildren to discover.  One might as well also get a
Mont Blanc.  Life is short, do it right.

--
Jeffrey "57" Zimmerman
Sonoma County