[pct-l] zero on the trail

Casey Burnett reconstructing at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 06:33:06 CST 2008

Hello all,

I'm hoping to take some zeros on the trail.  I have the following quesions.

[1]  Thoughts about eating on trail (when you have stationary base camp) and minimizing encounters with wildlife?

[2]  Thoughts on zeroing  deep in woods and carrying more food for that reason?

or

[3]  Hitching in and Resupplying and hitching out and taking a break (caveat: not knowing what to expect North of the road crossing.

Casey
2008
caseyonpdt.blogspot.com