[pct-l] Transcriber Support Sought

Jim Keener jj at oldmanwalking.net
Fri Jan 25 13:40:06 CST 2008

Greetings,

I plan to start hiking from Camp on April 14 and am looking for help -
someone to transcribe a journal on trailjournals.com. Caveat: I do not
know how I will get information to anyone. I used a Pocketmail before,
but understand they're out of stock. I'm thinking of carrying an
iPhone, even using pencil and paper. I will be carrying a camera
(Nikon D4) and do not know yet how I will get photos uploaded. I have
considered bouncing a 12" Powerbook (Mac). Anyway, there it is.

Jim Keener ( J J )
http://oldmanwalking.net