[pct-l] 2008 Netting Tent Phenomena

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 23:17:56 CST 2008

I have this issue of Backpacker, too. I was disappointed in the
footwear section and the kitchen section. I understand thruhikers
operate at a different frequency than regular backpackers but still.
Wish they had evaluated some runners or trail runners in the boots
section, and some of the commercial alcohol stoves I see on the
internet in the kitchens section. Otherwise it was a great read.