[pct-l] More Hiking Tricks

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Jan 27 13:00:18 CST 2008

_dsaufley at sprynet.com_ (mailto:dsaufley at sprynet.com)  writes:  Last  year on
our section hike of I & J, we were camped in Meiss Meadow north of  Carson
Pass.  We were treated in the wee hours of the night with a  spectacular lunar
eclipse of a full moon . . . it was one of the memorable  highlights of our
journey.  Good thing I had to pee, otherwise, we might  have missed it.
Switchback replies: Of course, if you had been using a netting tent, you
could have just gone back to your tent and laid there enjoying the display
................ ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.  I crack myself  up.