[pct-l] Hiking 2600 miles

Sean Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Sun Jan 27 20:42:06 CST 2008

I own every DVD documentary made for the PCT.  Walking the West was the first one I bought and I think its the best of all of them. It covers their planning as well as their hike.  It shows the injury and pain they went through as well as some of their best moments.  Though released in 2002, the actual hike was from 1997.  As was mentioned, you can find a low res version on YouTube so you can see what you are buying.  I highly recommend it.

-Sean