[pct-l] Carrying Water on your Hips (Fraud alert)

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Sun Jan 27 23:18:27 CST 2008

Now we have evidence that Switchback is a fraud. John Muir never used a
waist/belly pack. Muir used his coat pockets to carry his few supplies
with a blanket over the shoulders. Muir was considered ultralight in his
day, although wool and fur were not real light weight. But the biggest
proof I have that Switchback is a fraud is this: Muir never once
mentioned Switchback's name to me.

But do stop by and see Switchback at the ADZ. He says he's handing out
free toilet paper.

Beware of trail pirates,
AsABat